i hate the idea that to have anorexia you have to have a bmi of 17.4. so, with all due respect i cant be ana until about a month from now, when i drop 17lbs? bitch, please.
I've come to the realization of late that this blog is nothing but my bitching and moaning, so I'm going to make some kind of attempt to blog about my feelings, daily happenings, and life with anorexia- not just my 'epic failures' which I have now gotten under control. This journal is about my journey to the perfect body.
a little about me: My name is Bonnie, and I am 18. I have been eating disordered since December of 2007, then went through a brief spout of self recovery starting in January of 2009 and ending in October of 2009. Currently, I am taking small steps to get back my control and my lowest weight. This is my story.
No comments:
Post a Comment